Volunteer at Inclusion Works!
Volunteers play an integral role in the operations of Inclusion Works! and we welcome new volunteers throughout the year. There are many different aspects of volunteering and we will try to match your skills, knowledge and interest areas with a role to suit.
As a volunteer, we will provide you with a warm, welcoming environment and a cup of coffee or tea as well. By volunteering, you have the ability to assist a wonderful organisation as well as enjoying an opportunity to connect with others.
We have Volunteer Opportunities for:
- Photographers: To take photos of our resources to be uploaded to our online library catalogue.
- Teachers: To assist in reviewing our resource kits to ensure they are up to date with current curricula.
- Marketing and Communication professionals: To assist us to promote the services Inclusion Works! Offers.
- Librarians/Technicians: To assist us with day-to-day library activities.
- Other Volunteers: To help clean and repair resources.
What skills can you bring to Inclusion Works? If you can spare a few hours each week or even each month, we’d love to hear from you!